Can-Am Defender HD8 RackBoss 2.0 Z-Bend Tie Rod Kit
Original price $379.95 - Original price $379.95
$379.95 - $379.95
Current price $379.95
Z-Bend Tie Rods for Your Big Lift
When you ride with a big lift, your machine has to stand up to a lot more abuse than stock. Big tires and loads of leverage can be hell on your steering system, so you need to upgrade to SuperATV’s Can-Am Defender HD8 RackBoss 2.0 Z-Bend Tie Rod Kit. It uses solid steel rods and chromoly heim joint ends to give it the durability you need to keep your big Defender in control.
Chromoly Heims and Solid Rods
The industry-leading heim joint tie rod ends use 3/4” rod threads to bolster your steering’s most common failure point. The chromoly ends are paired with 1” diameter solid steel bar tie rods that use a gusseted Z-bend design to maximize strength. Altogether, you get a wobble-free tie rod kit that you can count on for all your rough rides.
Plus, our rods are backed with a lifetime warranty, so you don’t have to clench when you hit the gas.
Installs in No Time
You don’t want to spend any more time with your machine on the jack than you have to. That’s why our Can-Am Defender HD8 tie rod replacement kit comes with everything you need to get it installed and going. Everything is included from zip ties to tie rods so you won’t have to make a trip to the hardware store.
- Heavy-duty solid steel bar tie rod shafts
- 3/4” inner and outer tie rod ends
- All boots and zip ties
- Misalignment bushings and hardware
- Thread locker
- Solid steel bar Z-bend tie rods for maximum strength
- Compatible with OEM and RackBoss 2.0 racks
- Hardened heim joint tie rod ends
- 3/4” diameter inner and outer tie rod threads
- Built for our Can-Am Defender 6" Lift Kit
- Easily adjustable without disassembling
- Tie rods backed by a lifetime warranty
Replacement for tie rods in these kits: