Kawasaki KRX Slip-On Exhaust
Original price $575.00 - Original price $675.00
$575.00 - $675.00
Current price $575.00
- 3-5 Day lead time for production (before shipping) at this time
- The AA KRX slip-on exhaust is just what your machine needs! We set out to produce an exhaust that looks great, sounds great, has adjustable sound levels, and has a price tag that won't have your significant other screaming at you (we can't be the only ones?).
- This exhaust sounds amazing (seriously, these things sound awesome) with a nice throaty bark when fully open. Looking for less sound? You can actually adjust the sound with a manual cutout (stealth cap quiet cap) that bolts into either one of the outlets. This cap makes our exhaust quieter than other exhausts with a single outlet because the sound waves get trapped in the capped outlet. Does the cap decrease airflow? Not really. Sure open will flow a little better, but the single 2.5" outlet still flows a TON of air and is more than enough for whatever you throw at it. No drop in horsepower with the cap was shown in testing.
- If you'd still like less sound, or if you need to be spark arrested, you purchase the optional spark arrestor. Most run 1 spark arrestor with the stealth quiet cap. You also have the option to purchase 2 spark arrestors and run that way as well.
- Amazing sound that is fully adjustable when purchasing our Stealth Quiet Cap
- Much better airflow which is needed to decrease heat (especially when tuned)
- Eliminates the stock catalytic converter
- Sheds a massive 15lbs off your machine!
- Fits nicely into the factory location and installation is a breeze
- Made at the AA Facility in the USA
- Hydroblasted finish with rust inhibitor
- The aluminum heat shield keeps the side of the muffler cool and looking badass with AA graphics
- Video Clip (Hard to capture how good it sounds): https://youtu.be/uuUNGIu6-9s
- Instructions click HERE
- Exhaust fits all KRX 1000 models 2020-Up