Kawasaki Teryx Keller Ball Joint
A Ball Joint For Big Rides
Your Teryx’s standard ball joints are held in by a weak snap ring, and that’s a big problem. That’s why Todd Keller created a better two-piece ball joint that doesn’t rely on snap rings to stay together. Upgrade to our Kawasaki Teryx Keller Ball Joints for more durable ball joints that won’t pull out when you ride hard. The stud and threaded housing are made with chromoly steel so you can take your Teryx over the top.
Strength Done Smarter
Our two-piece Keller Ball Joints attach to your A-arms like a bolt and nut—one part presses into the arm and the other threads onto the back. Once installed, it’s virtually impossible to knock loose. Our chromoly stud and housing increase strength even more. Plus, the greaseable and adjustable housing makes it always feel new.
Time to Go Big
With Keller Ball Joints on your Kawasaki Teryx, you can make the biggest, meanest rig out there. Put huge tires on and lift it sky high—with these ball joints installed, you can push it ride after ride without breaking a ball joint.
- 4340 hardened chromoly steel construction
- Two-piece threaded design doesn’t require a snap ring
- Easily adjustable, rebuildable, and greaseable
- Robust boot retaining ring prevents water intrusion
- Kawasaki Teryx 750 : 2008-2013
- Kawasaki Teryx 4 750 : 2012-2013
- Kawasaki Teryx 800 : 2014+
- Kawasaki Teryx 4 800 : 2014+