Lowrance HDS Pro 10 GPS
Original price $2,599.99 - Original price $2,599.99
$2,599.99 - $2,599.99
Current price $2,599.99
The HDS Pro features a SolarMAX™ IPS HD Display that is viewable even in the brightest of light and with polarized sunglasses on. It also features a new faster processor so your chart can keep up even with the fastest of TT's now days! Also a new feature on the unit is the 2 programable buttons on the side, these can be used to quickly drop multiple icons faster while prerunning.
- SolarMAX™ HD Touchscreen viewable at extreme angles and through polarized lenses
- New! High-definition up to 1.2MHz Active Imaging™ HD ready (Lowrance CHIRP/SideScan/DownScan Imaging™)
- New! High-resolution ActiveTarget® 2 Live Sonar ready
- FishReveal™ with new SideScan view, as well as Downscan*
- 10-inch display size
- Preloaded C-MAP® DISCOVER OnBoard charts with 1-foot contours on 19,000+ US Lakes, 9,400+ Canadian Lakes or worldwide basemap
- Real-time mapping available with C-MAP® Genesis Live.
- Support for new ActiveTarget® Scout and Ghost® Trolling Motor 360 chart overlay views
- Large programmable keys for 10, 12 and 16-inch sizes
- Touchscreen control of Power-Pole® anchors, Ghost® Trolling Motor, Autopilot and Lowrance Outboard Pilot
- NMEA 2000®, Wireless and Bluetooth®, connectivity – plus smartphone notifications
- Wide range of optional chart upgrades including C-MAP® REVEAL, Navionics®, Florida Marine Tracks and more.
*SidescanFishReveal requires S3100 module and a compatible transducer