Polaris Ranger XP 1000 2.2" X1 Series Rear Exit Shocks (2014-2017)
ZBROZ 2.2” X1 Series Rear EXIT Shocks for the 2014-2017 Polaris Ranger comes with stock replacement rear uppers arms to allow for extra shock spring clearnace. It take your ride to the next level of driving performance. Whether it’s racing through the mountain trails, high speed desert rally action or those challenging rock crawling lines, the X1 Series Exit Shocks offer easy compression adjustability at the turn of dial and up-to 2" of true suspension lift.
The 2.2” X1 Series Rear EXIT Shocks features a billet body construction to keep your shocks running cool when you need it most. We added a performance high flow piston and precisely valve and tune every single shock off the line to meet your expectation. With direct bolt-on capabilities the X1 Series EXIT Shocks are easily tuned for your specific riding style and terrain.
Each X1 Series EXIT Shock comes with compression adjustability in our billet designed knobs. Now you can dial in your shocks to match the terrain and your riding style. This means you can easily adjust your EXIT Shocks tool-free at the turn of a dial.
X1 EXIT Shocks come with a dual rate spring setup including our adjustable billet crossover rings. This allows you to set your crossover point to your liking and allows for a true dual rate setup.
All EXIT SHOCKS are custom-built, valved, and tuned to applications. Please allow a 2-4 week build time.
• Includes Stock Replacement Rear Upper Arms
• Direct Bolt-on Replacement
• Adds up-to 2” of True Suspension Lift
• Billet Constructions
• 2.2” O.D. Shock body
• 2.2“O.D. Piggy back reservoir
• Performance High-Flow Piston
• Precisely valved and tuned
• 5/8” Chrome Shaft
• PTFE Lined Spherical Bearings
• Progressive Closed Cellular Bump Stop
• Shot Peened & Preset Chrome Silicone Wire Springs
• Dual Rate Spring Rate Tuning
• Adjustable Billet Crossover Rings
• Billet Compression Adjuster
• MADE IN THE USA
Polaris Ranger XP 1000 (2014-2017)