Polaris Ranger XP Crew 1000 2.2" X1 Series Rear Exit Shocks
Get the most out of your UTV with ZBROZ 2.2" X1 EXIT Shocks! Designed to give you superior performance over all factory options, Exit Shocks allow for quick compression and rebound adjustments at a turn of a knob no tools required- providing improved comfort, control, ride height gain, and stability as you tackle any terrain. Take your riding experience to new heights today with Exit Shocks!
The 2.2” X1 Series Rear EXIT Shocks features a billet body construction to keep your shocks running cool when you need it most. We added a performance high flow piston and precisely valve and tune every single shock off the line to meet your expectation. With direct bolt-on capabilities the X1 Series EXIT Shocks are easily tuned for your specific riding style and terrain.
Each X1 Series EXIT Shock comes with compression adjustability in our billet designed knobs. Now you can dial in your shocks to match the terrain and your riding style. This means you can easily adjust your EXIT Shocks tool-free at the turn of a dial.
All EXIT SHOCKS are custom-built, valved, and tuned to applications. Please allow a 2-4 week build time.
• Direct Bolt-on Replacement
• Adds up-to 2” of True Suspension Lift
• Billet Constructions
• 2.2” O.D. Shock body
• 2.2“O.D. Piggy back reservoir
• Performance High-Flow Piston
• Precisely valved and tuned
• 5/8” Chrome Shaft
• PTFE Lined Spherical Bearings
• Progressive Closed Cellular Bump Stop
• Shot Peened & Preset Chrome Silicone Wire Springs
• Billet Compression Adjuster
• MADE IN THE USA
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 CREW (2018-2023)