Power Vision 3 for Polaris Ranger 1000
DynoJet taken the next step when it comes to what you should expect from a fuel tuner. For your Ranger 1000, the Power Vision 3 raises the rev and speed limiter, so you can work more efficiently. Power Vision 3’s easy-to-read, no-nonsense display puts performance at your fingertips, empowering you to choose from our vast library of pre-tested tunes or to build one yourself. The Power Vision 3 fuel tuner updates the tables directly within the ECU to optimize the air/fuel ratio, keeping you in sync and in control. The Power Vision 3 device holds multiple tunes at once and allows you to optimize your ride for power, speed or fuel efficiency. After you’ve flashed your ECU, you can either unplug the device or head out with Power Vision 3 attached as an extra instrument panel. Power Vision 3 easily connects through the OEM-style connectors, so installation won’t take away from the job at hand.
NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA
- Easy-to-read high-contrast screen gives you full control over how you tune your ride
- Ability to flash your UTV from the trail, whenever you want
- Quickly build your own tune or choose from a wide variety of trusted Dynojet-engineered tunes
- Comes with Power Core software that connects dyno runs with fuel tuners to unlock your ride’s potential
- Can be mounted and used as a live diagnostic panel as you ride, with customizable alarms
- Weather resistant and shock resistant
- One-year warranty and unlimited tech support
- Proudly made in the USA
MADE FOR UPGRADES
Power Vision fuel tuner line can hold multiple tunes right on the device, which means that you can reflash your ECU changing conditions right from the trail. Keep a tune available for each of your favorite upgrades and terrains to optimize your UTV for everything you need.
Not just a fuel tuner, Dynojet's Power Vision devices are also powerful monitoring tools to track your progress as you ride. The data can then be viewed using our Power Core Software to help you improve your tune. It can also be used as an extra instrument panel when mounted to the dash of your UTV for even more control over your progress.
- Ranger 1000 2020, 2021, 2022
- Ranger 1000 EPS 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023
- Ranger 1000 Premium 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023
- Ranger Crew 1000 2020, 2021
- Ranger Crew 1000 EPS 2020
- Ranger Crew 1000 Premium 2020, 2023