Stainless Slip-On Exhaust for 2022+ Pro R 4 Cylinder
Original price $575.00 - Original price $795.00
$575.00 - $795.00
Current price $575.00
- The AA RZR Pro-R slip-on exhaust is just what your machine needs! We set out to produce an exhaust that looks great, sounds great, has adjustable sound levels, and has a price tag that won't have your significant other screaming at you (we can't be the only ones?).
- Gains 8-9rwhp max/5-6rwhp peak and the motor revs much faster!
- This exhaust sounds amazing with a nice throaty bark when fully open. Truly we believe it's one of the best sounding exhausts you'll find for the Pro-R.
- Looking for the same note, but less sound? You can actually adjust the sound with a manual cutout (stealth cap) that bolts into either one of the outlets. This cap makes our exhaust quieter than other exhausts with a single outlet because the sound waves get trapped in the capped outlet. Does the cap decrease airflow? A little bit, but not a huge amount. Sure open will flow a little better, but the single 2.5" outlet still flows a TON of air and is more than enough for whatever you throw at it.
- Now available with an electronic cutout option with wire harness to adjust sound on the fly without having to install or remove a quiet cap.
- If you'd still like less sound and/or need to be spark arrested, we have a spark arrestor for the other outlet, or both outlets if you don't run the quiet cap.
- Much better airflow which is needed to decrease heat (especially when tuned)
- Eliminates the stock catalytic converter providing much less engine/exhaust heat (header glow is MUCH less)
- Sheds a huge 14lbs off your machine!
- Fits nicely into the factory mounting location
- Uses top and bottom OEM rubber mounts. Beware of exhausts that have any solid frame mounts as they will crack the head pipe!
- Exhaust exits out the side of the vehicle. We found the side exit to sound MUCH better and make slightly more power than a center exit exhaust.
- Made at the AA Facility in the USA
- Sharp corners and outlets designed to match the RZR styling
- Hydro blasted finish with rust inhibitor compound (yes even 304 stainless will rust in the right conditions)
- The stainless will bronze and matches the stock header very well
- The aluminum heat shield keeps the back of the muffler cool and looking badass with an AA graphics
- Sound Clip: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/R-2MlMUBAKI
- Fits 2022-Up RZR Pro R 4 cylinder models 2 & 4 seat